stand with flippable
flippable is focused on directing resources — both volunteer time and donations — to the most pivotal state elections around the country. If you are able to donate any amount of money, our first priority is to support our candidates.
If you would like to support our work, you can donate to us directly on this page. This will allow us to reach a broader audience and be more effective in helping state campaigns.
why we need funding
We will use donations to pay our team members, rent affordable office space, and purchase data.
To keep you in the loop, we will send you updates on our progress. Our goal is to maximize the value of your dollar to flip state races.
- This contribution is made from your own funds, and funds are not being provided to you by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution
- You are at least eighteen years old
- You are making this contribution with your own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person
- You are a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder)
- Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report your name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year and in the case of candidates, election cycle
Contributions or gifts to flippable are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes